Each company and industry uses fleet tracking for different reasons. Someone else’s reasons for using fleet tracking may not be the same as your reasons, however we can show most companies a multi-fold return on investment immediately after installation. We have written testimonials to show the return on investment and the ease of use of the system. A brief 30 to 40 minute meeting is needed to determine how these benefits may apply to your company.
On a percentage basis we can help companies reduce fuel, labour and other costs, whether you have 2 trucks or 200 trucks.
All these industries can benefit from GPS tracking for vehicles / GPS fleet tracking:
- Appliance repair
- Cleaning services
- Courier / logistics
- Delivery services (food, consumer goods, building / raw materials)
- General contracting
- HVAC (heat, venting, Air Conditioning)
- Irrigation (lawn sprinkler installation)
- Landscaping / Snow Removal
- Laundry / Linen / Uniform / Mat services
- Paving / Road repair and maintenance
- Security / Protection / Alarm
- Sewer and watermain services
- Waste Disposal